A person with weak eyesight will have problem in visualizing distant objects or small objects. The other symptoms of weak eyesight are blurring of visions, seeing halos, floaters, light sensitivity, light flashes or blind spots, poor nighttime vision, frequent headache and so on.
1. Bilberry is a wonder herb for improving eyesight. It is very effective for improving night vision. It contains flavonoid that checks retinal damage and capillary fragility.
2. Gingko biloba triggers blood flow to the retina and averts retinal deterioration. In that way it checks the weakening of eyesight.
3. Passion flower is a herb very effective for eyes exposed to continual strain. It relaxes the fine blood vessels within the eyes and leaves a soothing impact.
4. For treating an infected or inflamed eye you can use herbs like goldenseal or eye bright. Eye washes made from these herbs are quite beneficial.
5. Grind dried chicory root to make a powder. Mix half teaspoon of the powder with half teaspoon honey and half teaspoon cow milk
butter. Consume this paste once or twice with milk. This is an effective herbal remedy for weak eyesight.
6. Drink a cup of wild rose tea everyday. The high amounts of Vitamin C, A, P, B1 and B2 in wild rose helps to maintain eye muscle elasticity.
7. Green spinach has a perfect blend of eye nourishing vitamins. Therefore it is a good herbal cure for weak eyesight.
8. The herb hawthorn is rich in flavonoid and carotenoid. It improves blood circulation within the eyes and lowers the risk of nearsightedness.
9. Mingle rose water and potash alum to make an effective eye wash or eye drop
10. Mix 3 teaspoon Aloe juice with half teaspoon clove oil, add 4 oz water to it and take the mixture in the morning on empty stomach. This will improve your eyesight.
So these are some of the herbal remedies for weak eyesight.