Pain relieving herbs and herbal remedies:
1. Apply 20-30 drops of Willow bark tincture on the painful area to get relief from ache and inflammation.
2. Combine St John's Wort oil and lavender essential oil in equal parts and massage on the area that aches. This is an excellent ache relief herbal remedy.
3. The herb Angelica is rich in pain relieving constituents. You can use this wonder herb to ease your problem.
4. Prepare ginger syrup and take sips at regular intervals. Also application of warm ginger poultice on the painful area yields beneficial results.
5. The bark of willow, birch and wintergreen are rich in a pain relieving agent called salicylates which can relieve all sorts of aches and pains.
6. Boswellia is an essential herb that can effectively soothe pain
especially the ones from sports injuries.
7. Meadowsweet, a herb rich in aspirin-like chemicals can ease pain quite efficiently.
8. The herb Devil's Claw contains ache relieving active ingredients like harpagoside and harpasgide. This herb can be used as an effective pain relief herbal remedy.
9. The feverfew herb reduces the levels of the ache causing prostaglandins and thereby alleviates ache.
10. Camphor is an effective ache relieving agent. It supplies heat to the affected region and eases pain.
11. Oils of eucalyptus, rosemary, peppermint and spearmint can serve as good ache relievers if massaged on the painful area.
12. Cayenne contains an active ingredient capsaicin that can lessen pains and aches amazingly.
So these are some beneficial pain relieving herbs and remedies.
Read more about Herbal Pain Relief Oil. Also know effective Arthritis Herbal Treatment. Read about Herbal Treatment for Loss of Appetite.
Effective Herbal Pain Relieving Herbs And Remedies That Work by JHON NAPIER