• CONCEALERS – the use of concealer is known to many. it comes in different shades for different skin tones, these are specially designed sticks or are like pressed powder that are use to hide the permanent marks like – acne, summer balls, pimples, scars, dark circles, age spots of your skin. Recently I came across a report published by Jane Iredale. lily lolo also publish same! From there I came to know almost all makeup range that you can wear. In this magazine I shall inform you of the same that may help you in many ways. Though there are some that you know since your early, but there are some too that you may not know!
• CONCEALERS – the use of concealer is known to many. it comes in different shades for different skin tones, these are specially designed sticks or are like pressed powder that are use to hide the permanent marks like – acne, summer balls, pimples, scars, dark circles, age spots of your skin.
• BLUSH AND BRONZERS – if you want to get a shy and innocent look, blush on over your cheek is a MUST. It gives a nice appearance to the face. With the proper application of the blush you can even change the shape of your face.
• EYE SHADOW – with the proper use of eye shadow you can easily enhance the beauty of your eyes. But you need to use a proper brush for the same. For example you can choose an angular brush to get the make up at the corners of your eyes or so. • EYE LINERS – eye liner or eye definer are mainly used to line up the eyes, as it darken the lining the looks become more defined and attractive.
• MASCARA – it enhances the lash of the eyes and adds great looks to the eyes.
• EYE PENCILS – eye pencils work just like that of the eye-liner.
• EYE-BROW KIT – this is a complete set for the eyebrow. You can increase the hair growth and also shape it according your wish to get the perfect look.
• LIP LINER OR LIP DEFINER – lip defined is mainly used to define the lining of the lips. After which you can continue with colors.
• LIP BALM – these are used to moisturize the lips. You can use it normally over your lips and go out if you are doing any natural makeup.
• LIP COLOR – I don’t think I need to define the uses of lip color, all girls are well aware of this from their early teens. Just choose the color that goes well with your complexion, otherwise you may turn out to be a reason to laugh about.
• LIP GLOSS – it is mainly used as the lip coating; it gives a shimmer look to our lips. In this respect lily lolo is my favorite. There are 6 shades, and all are just fine for any skin tone.
• LIP FIXATION – this is good for the nourishment of the lips.
• PLUMPER – it also nourishes lips and beautify it.
• LIP AND CHEEK STAIN – the color is almost natural used for the cheeks and the lips.
• LIP EXFOLIATOR – as the name suggests it exfoliates our lips and give a brilliant smooth finishing.
• BRUSHES – there are different types of brush that helps in proper blending of the makeup. Rather than using makeup with your finger tips, brush is a far better option.
If you want to know more about Mineral Cosmetics and need to look to a single source for genuine information, visit this lily lolo makeup website now.
A-Z Of Makeup by ANDREW DECOSTA