Eyes are one of the most important organs in the human body and vision is one of the most wonderful gifts. But often many people neglect the importance of eye care and do not pay proper attention towards eye care.
Our vision is one of those wonderful gifts most of us take for granted. The only time we even have cause to think about our vision as such is when we think about a blind person who has no vision at all, or our own vision begins to fail us
Eye is one of the most important organs for humans. With our eyes can see the world around, we can understand the beauty of God's creation and many other things. No doubt that everyone will feel very afraid of losing vision.
Here are some easy tips for eye care
1. Get up before sunrise.
2. Every morning after waking up, fill your mouth with water, close your eyes and drizzle / flush your eyes about 10 -15 minutes. Eyes should not be washed with hot water.
3. eye and face should not be washed away if the body is sweating, especially after hard physical exercise or after the sun and heat.
4. Avoid constant staring at the object with particularly long distances. A good thing if you are blinking or giving rest to your eyes. Do not see an object under bright sunlight for a long time. Avoid reading, writing or working with eyes in improper light, or if the light is not enough. Take a break and rest your eyes if you feel heaviness or tiredness in the eyes.
5. Not sleep at night and sleeping after sunrise can membayakan eye. If not staying up, drink a cup of water every half hour.
6. Protect your eyes from dust, smoke, scorching sunlight and strong winds. Avoid being long in a state like that. If you can not escape from that situation, wink-kejapkan your eyes and gently massage your eyes are closed with the palm of the hand.
7. Because constipation can weaken your eyesight, regular and removing loose net must be maintained. Moreover, too much desire / anxiety, sadness, anger, stress and worry are harmful for the eyes.
8. One easy exercise is to move the eyeball in all directions ie, right and left, up and down, and rotate clockwise and counter-clockwise. Regular exercise helps keep the eyes of perfect vision.
9. Rub your palms together for 30 seconds and gently place the warm palms on the eyes closed
10. Eat cabbage and carrots, just like that or made juice, very beneficial for the eyes.
11. One teaspoon of Triphala powder in a glass of water enters and leaves on overnight. In the morning, strain the water and wash the eyes with water.
12. Squirt a drop of honey in each eye once a week is also beneficial to the eyes as it can clean the eyes. (From various sources)