Bad Breath normally strikes when people aren't correctly taking care of their oral health. Bad breath results from two main issues: oral hygiene and gastrointestinal health. Bad breath can generally be eradicated with proper dental hygiene.
Bad breath is noticed by other people first, and it may be not easy for them to tell you that you have it without awkward them or you. Bad breath, also known as "halitosis", doesn't have to be an undefeatable problem. Bad breath that seems exceedingly objectionable at the beginning of testing may seem quite less so as the evaluation go on.
Cause of bad breath
There are lots of causes of bad breath, some temporary and others chronic. There are several medical conditions which can cause bad breath, including respiratory diseases which support bacteria growth in clogged airways and diabetes because of lowered resistance to oral infections. Dieting can also cause bad breath problem.
Halitosis or bad breath is mainly caused by sulfur-producing bacteria that usually occur in your mouth on the surface of the tongue, teeth, gums, and in the throat. Poor dental hygiene and periodontal disease may be the origin of bad breath.
Don't bounce your meals because empty stomach can also lead to bad breath. Illnesses like diabetes, tuberculosis and other diseases can also give rise to bad breath.
Below is the list of some good Home Remedies for Bad Breath:
1) Cloves are a strong antiseptic. Make a tea by putting 3 whole or 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves in 2 cups of hot water, and steep for 20 minutes, stirring infrequently. Pour through a well strainer and use as a mouthwash or gargle two times in a day. This is one of the good Home Remedy for Bad Breath.
2) Chew some filberts (hazelnuts) gradually as they will absorb the bad breath
3) One more effective Home Remedy for Bad Breath is Fennel. Fennel is useful herb and can be used in many ways. Chew the leaves of this herb and allow the saliva to build up in your mouth. Or, mix the fillings of a fennel capsule with baking soda, make into a paste, and brush your teeth, gums and tongue with it. The liquid remains of fennel can be rubbed on your gums and tongue.
4) Suck a lemon wedge sprinkled with salt to stop bad breath caused due to onion or garlic.
5) Dissolving a pea-sized piece of myrrh in your mouth before bed or sucking a small piece of cinnamon bark during the day may help reduce the problem.
6) Brushing your teeth with baking soda (or a paste made with hydrogen peroxide) will help to decrease the acidity in your mouth and make a less-friendly environment for the bacteria to grow and thus helps in bad breath cure. This is another effective Home Remedy for Bad Breath.
7) Chewing mint, parsley, basil, rosemary, thyme and wintergreen will help lessen bad breath problem.
By Ashi Jas