As one keeps a daily routine to clean the body, hair too should be cleaned the same way. Longer the hair more care they require. As dust and dirt sticks on hair they require more care when it comes to cleaning and it should be in one's daily routine. Like skin hair too is different type as normal, dry and oily and as the skin has different complexion, hair have different texture as straight, curly or wavy. Some people have silky or some have dry coarse hair. Many people suffer from dandruff or premature graying of the hair.
NATURAL TIPS FOR HEALTHY HAIR
1. Massage the Scalp with pure coconut oil. This will also help for growth of hair.
2. Apply coconut oil which has been boiled with small onions. Wash it off with a mixture of green gram powder and water drained from cooked (boiled) rice.
3. Apply a mixture of almond oil and gooseberry juice with finger tips on the scalp.
4. Apply the warm mixture of olive oil, lemon juice and coconut oil. Do a steam -towel- wrap for 15 minutes and wash the hair with a shampoo.
5. Apply a paste of fenugreek and mustard to the scalp.
6. Mix Shikakai powder with the water drained from the cooked rice and washes the hair with it.
7. Crush the leaves of five petal hibiscus flower and take the juice. Wash the hair with this juice.
8. Heat the oil with a little camphor. Apply the oil in the scalp and massage for 10 minutes. After 30 minutes wash the hair with a herbal shampoo. Do the steam -towel- wrap for 15 minutes.
For Healthy and Shiny hair
1. It is better to apply castor oil for a healthy growth of hair.
2. Wash hair with tea once in a week.
3. Apply besan in the hair and wash it with water drained from the cooked rice.
4. Soak a handful of gooseberry in a cup of milk for two hours. Make it as a paste and apply in the hair.
5. Apply the mixture of an egg white, 2 spoon of castor oil, 1 spoon glycerin, in the scalp and hair. Wash it after some time.
6. Massage hair with warm coconut oil an hour before washing. Let it soak. Cover your head with a hot towel and wash your hair after an hour or so.
7. Boil a few hibiscus flowers in coconut oil. Filter and use this hair oil to control hair loss and thinning.
8. Do a 'steam-towel-wrap' once in a while, if your cuticles are damaged, as this steaming opens out the pores and absorbs the oil.
1. Take a little Mehandi , an egg, juice of half a lemon, one table spoon of instant coffee powder. Mix it together and apply on the hair. Wash it after 45 minutes.
2. Boil one cup of dried gooseberry with 4 cups of water. Add a pinch of sugar in it. Keep boiling till the quantity of the liquid reduces to one cup. Mix 2 cups of Mehendi, an egg, juice of a lemon and the gooseberry solution and apply on hair. Wash the hair after two hours.