Heart disease refers to an umbrella term for several disorders affecting the heart. It is a very solemn disease. Presently people have become lazy with everything getting automated as well as the fast food industry gradually killing people. One of the best ways to prevent heart disease especially chronic heart failure is to lead a healthy life and eat a balanced diet.This article will give a detailed description on what is heart disease. It will also highlight on the best and most effective heart disease prevention tips.
Top rated heart disease prevention tipsFollowing are some of the best tips to fight heart disease. These include:
- Exercise, exercise, exercise. If one is not able to fit 30 minute session at one go, then they can break it into 3 segments of 10 minutes each.
- Limit starchy foods as well as sugary drinks for keeping the glucose levels in control. High levels of glucose can have adverse effects on the heart health.
- Stress is hazardous as it raises blood cholesterol, blood pressure and thereby makes heart beat faster. The best advise is to meditate, smile, relax and avoid getting angry often. Take time for being mindful and still.
- Gum and tooth affects the heart health. Hence brush teeth twice daily, replace toothbrush every 2 months, floss at least once a day and visit a dentist regularly. This is one of the best heart disease prevention tips.
- Switch to low fat content dairy products. Those presently taking whole milk should start taking nonfat milk. One can also try low-fat cheese or yoghurt too.
- Laughing helps to lower blood pressure as well as heart rate. It is also likely to improve the blood vessel lining.
- Opt for whole grains: Whole grains is one of the best natural remedy for chronic heart failure. They are rich sources of fiber and also contains numerous healthy nutrients which regulates blood pressure as also helps in improving overall heart health. Keep away from refined or white flours, frozen waffles, white bread, biscuits, egg noodles, corn bread, high-fat snacks, cakes, pies and donuts.
- Maintain diabetes, high blood pressure or high cholesterol correctly
- Consuming sweet potatoes helps to fend off heart disorder. It is a very beneficial heart-protecting nutrient.
10 Superfoods for healthy heart
- Eat these superfoods as much as possible to maintain a healthy heart
- Oily fish
- Red Wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil