Five Main types of Skin Moles:
Junctional Moles slightly raised above the skin or flat
Compound Moles colors vary from tan to dark brown and raised above the skin.
Dermal Moles hair growth combined with mole growth. Generally, found in upper body area. Color can be the same as body color to dark brown.
Blue Moles color can vary from blue to brown. Raised above the skin and more predominate in women than men.
Sebaceous Moles yellow in color tender to touch. Caused by the bodies over-active oil glands.
Home Skin Mole Removals
- Applying grounded garlic clove and apply on mole. Cover with a bandage. Can burn skin.
- Grounded coriander applies to mole. May remove moles in a few days.
- Grounded flax seed and honey. Apply to moles 2-3 times a day until mole falls off.
- Rub root of dandelion on mole 3-4 times a day.
- Applying Iodine.
- Applying Apple Cider Vinegar can cause rash, scarring and or skin burns
- Scratching mole and applying apple cider vinegar, garlic or iodine. Can cause scarring and infection.
- Baking powder and castor oil paste. Apply 3 times a day until mole is gone.
- Apply tea tree oil to mole area for approximately 10 days.
- Natural skin mole removal crème (over-the-counter).
- Toxic skin mole removal crème (over-the-counter).
- Determine medical technique for removal.
- Cost for mole removal includes: surgery or laser removal.
- Laser removal not recommended on deep moles.
- Cost can vary from $150.00 to $300.00 per mole.
- Mole can be removed partially or completely. Discuss options and advantages with doctor.
- Moles maybe removed with or without stitches. Discuss options with doctor.
- After surgery pain can result.
- Can leave scarring but discuss with doctor if there is a possibility of scarring.
- After surgery area has to be keep clean and freedom of stress or trauma to the area.
- Discuss with doctor the healing time after medical removal.
Author: Skin Care