You may need to check if hereditary matter causes the bags under your eyes, because if they are, you need to be prepared to see very slow progression in your effort of getting rid of bags under the eyes.
Even with an inherited puffy eye bags, you will still be able to do something to avoid it from happening all the time.
If the bags under your eyes are not hereditary, it is easier to handle, however you need to know what may cause the bags under your eyes.
Common causes of bags under the eye How to get rid of bags under the eyes starts by understanding its cause. Some of the possible causes are:
- Allergies, food and cosmetic allergies cause bags under the eye.
- Water retention is another reason why you accumulate water under your eyes.
- Tired eyes
- Rubbing of the eyes
- Salty foods
- Vitamin K deficiency
- If the cause is allergy, treat the allergy and avoid exposing your body with the allergen.
- If the problem is caused by water retention, drink as much water as you can.
- Sleeping enough will help avoid bags under the eyes as well.
- Eat healthy and well balanced.
- Reduce salt in your food.
- Quit smoking or reduce it significantly, if quitting is impossible.
- Vitamin K supplements, and antioxidants vitamins and minerals will help get rid of bags under your eyes.
- Eating fruits and vegetables will help keep that balance in your system and avoid water retention, including vitamin deficiency.