Many types of food actually promote gas pain, and while it is not merely the food itself that may have caused the discomfort, you must also look into the manner of the food preparation. Beans for example normally encourage gas build-up in the stomach, and it is advisable for anyone to cook the beans thoroughly as much as possible before consuming them. Lactose products especially milk is also another probable cause for excess gas. If you suddenly feel discomfort after eating, it may highly be caused by the food that you have just partaken.
Herbal teas have always been known to relieve the symptoms of excess gas such as bloating, belching, and the passing of bad gas. Ginger tea is a good antidote for troubled stomach, and chamomile tea is known for its palliative effects to the body. If for example you haven't taken anything for several hours and you feel gas pain, drink water and take a regular antacid to help expel the gas out. Then you can start eating a warmed vegetable soup, a light meal, and lots of water. Gas pain is best prevented when you realize the unique requirements of your body as well as you weak points.
There are lactase supplements that can be taken right before consuming dairy and lactose-filled fares like milk and ice cream. Lying on your back and flexing your knees will also allow your body to drive the gas out much easier. You must also avoid carbonated drinks while you are recuperating from gas discomforts, and keep away from oily food as well. There are also charcoal tablets that can be bought in any drugstore, and these are more natural means in treating excess gas. Finally don't forget to drink water if you are experiencing the first signs of gas pain such as constant belching, because water fills your stomach and helps expel the unnecessary gas from your system.
Some good home remedies you can make yourself:
1. Grown-ups remedy: Eat caraway seeds to relax the gassy stomach.
2. Drink tea with cinnamon when ever you feel gassy.
3. Drink warm water with lemon every morning.
4. Peppermint tea is very good for gas in the stomach.
5. Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in one cup of water and drink up.
6. Cook fennel seeds in water, strain, and drink the water while still warm.
7. Blanch cinnamon and ginger and drink whenever you feel gassy.
8. Drink chamomile tea when to treat the gassy stomach.
9. Mix half a teaspoon of baking soda with 1 cup of water and drink up to help with the bloating.
10. Mix 1 tablespoon of lime juice with 1 tablespoon of ginger in a cup of lukewarm water, and drink up.
By David Klein