Diabetes- we all heard the word but do we really know what it is?!
Let me tell you what diabetes is and what you can do about it.
So, let's start from the beginning.
Diabetes is a lifelong, chronic health condition. It is a disturbance in the metabolism system. After we eat, the food in the metabolism system becomes glucose which gets into the blood. Insulin is a hormone which helps our bodies to get sugar from the blood. The insulin is produced by the pancreas and secreted to the blood so it can help the glucose to get into the body cells.
Diabetic people are unable to break down sugar, so the sugar levels are high in the blood. The reason for that is they can't produce insulin or have resistance to insulin and therefore lose energy.
Diabetes causes: hunger, weight loss, thirst, urination, dehydration; and in severe cases also: heart disease, hearing and vision problems, and more.
There are two types of Diabetes:
Type I affects people less than 30 years old, and develops when antibodies, kill cells of the pancreas, which is in charge of creating insulin.
Type II, develops in people 30 years of age and older, and is caused by the insufficient or ineffective production of insulin.
Diabetic people don't need to stop their lives, they can learn how to live with it and take care of themselves.
First, it is very important to notice what you eat: just notice the kind, amount, and frequency of your meals.
Then exercise, which will help the body to work better and make some more insulin.
Use insulin if needed, ask your doctor about it, and also check the insulin levels in your body as the doctor orders.
And last but not least - Use natural home remedies.
There are a lot of different remedies for diabetes on the market but why use chemicals when you can try natural home remedies first.
Don't buy products at the store when you can make it on your own. Just try out some natural remedies and examine how your body reacts to the natural treatments. Then choose the best natural remedy for your specific problem.
I added a few options to try and decide:
1. Take 1 small bitter gourd, remove the seeds and saturate in a cup of water. Drain and drink every morning.
2. Wash and peel a green plantain, put the peel in a jar, cover with water and drink this water three times a day.
3. Soak 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds (Hilba- Yemenite herb) in 1 cup of water at night. Drink the water in the morning on an empty stomach and eat the seeds. Very good for diabetes because it works like insulin.
4. Boil 13-16 mango leaves in one cup of water, saturate over night and filter in the morning. Drink every morning on an empty stomach.
5. Take 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar 3 times a day.
6. Add turmeric and cinnamon to your cooking, it is very good for diabetes
Author: Ron Shelf