Ralph Waldo Emerson very rightly said, "One of the most wonderful things in nature is a glance of the eye; it transcends speech; it is the bodily symbol of identity". Eye is cosidered to be an integral party of one's beauty and we at times completely ignoring taking care of it. The unhygenic environment around us along with inevitable aging deteoriates the beauty of eye unless we make a conscious effort to take care of it. Here are few healthy tips which will help making your eyes an asset to you whole of your life.
Some valuable Tips for Eye Care
1) All of us have tendency of forming dark circles just under our eyes. You can fix these dark circles by putting just two slices of potato over your eyes for 20 minutes. Trust me, you will be glad with the results once you take off the potatoes.
2) Another technique to get rid of dark circles is by applying warm tea bags over your eyes for 15 minutes. This method works too.
3) After having a taxing day, your eyes get tired too like your body and mind. So do make it a point to refresh your eyes. For refreshing your eyes, try squeezing cotton pads out of ice water and place them on eyelids for at least 20 minutes. This will give a soothing effect to your eyes.
4) Other traditional and well known remedy is to place cucumber slices on eyelids while relaxing in hot bath. This will be like pampering yourself to the acme, treating yourself like a queen.
5) To make sure your eye shadow last all day, apply a layer of concealer before applying eye shadow. Add a dash of mascara to your eye lashes to give final touch.
6) Last but not the least, dont forget to take off all the make-up from your face once you go to bed specially from and near your eyes.
Random Tip for great, juicy lips!
. Wet a tea bag and press it against your lips for thirty seconds. The tannin acid in the tea helps to repair damaged skin cells and softens rough lips. See the difference. Put a sexy lipper, and there you are!
Random Tip for chappy lips
. Apply vaseline and drinks lots of water. Water helps your skin glow all the time. If vaseline doesn't work for you, then try some chapstick which doesn't have petroleum. Carmex is one other good option besides vaseline which does heal your lips. But vaseline works in most of the cases. Also, keep brushing your lips and take of the dead skin from your lips and apply vaseline again. Be regular in it and you will have lovely lips again!