Do you know how fat accumulates in the body? Although, I'm not here to explain the whole process, but would certainly like to tell you that it's a slow and steady process which eventually takes time. It doesn't happen overnight.
Before I start telling you about the methods or techniques used to burn excess fat from your body, I would first like to discuss about our eating habits.
As you know, there are varieties of foods available today, and you can choose anything you like to eat. However, if you look at the broader picture, you will come to know about the fact that each type of food contains specific percentage of carbohydrates, proteins, fat, and other essential nutrients. Now, the question arises, how to lose fat or what are the best exercises for weight loss?
The very first step to control excess fat accumulation in your body is to check the type of food you intake. It's very important that you take the right kind of food containing high fiber. Do you know the best way to burn belly fat? Well, if you want to burn excess belly fat, then you should include more beans in your diet.
High fiber diets are often recommended by most nutritionists and experts, as they are responsible for smooth functioning of your heart and other vital organs. Studies suggest that foods containing high fiber help in lowering down your cholesterol levels. Please find below a list of food items that are helpful in burning excess fat from your body and waistline.
- Fruits and Vegetables- Fruits and vegetables are always helpful in controlling excess fat from your body. They are known as high calorie foods with a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. The vitamins and minerals are often called as the building blocks of cells. Due to their property of controlling the right amount of hormonal secretion, they are also called as fat burning foods. Apples, strawberries, raisins, prunes are some of the fruits that are known to give the desired results, if used on a regular basis. Similarly, vegetables like garlic, onion, beans (kidney beans, black beans) have been proved effective in burning fat to a great extent. Please find below some more foods that are known to lose your weight along with high cholesterol levels.
- Blueberries - These are known to be very helpful in reducing fat from your belly by affecting the genes responsible to burn fat. The fruit eventually helps in dealing with weight related problems.
- Pears- The fruit is quite effective in reducing the weight, especially in women.
- Oranges- Studies suggest that compounds present in the fruit are quite effective in decreasing the cholesterol level which finally results in weight loss.
- Honey - It's a type of food ingredient, often used to cure obesity. It attacks the extra fat deposit cells of the body and mobilizes them to release energy. You can take a tablespoon of honey with hot water in early morning to get the desired results.
- Garlic - Garlic is a natural source of sulphur (in the form of alicin) which helps to get rid of unhealthy fats. The compound has some antibacterial properties responsible to reduce cholesterol.
- Mustard Oil - It's known to contain unsaturated fatty acids along with some other vital fatty acids and vitamins which reduce cholesterol.
- Cabbage - It helps in reducing your body weight more effectively. Cabbage inhibits the conversion of carbohydrates into fat resulting in weight loss.
- Chillies - Chillies are known to have properties that burn fat. They contain a chemical capsaicin that is responsible to increase the metabolism which helps in burning unhealthy fat cells.
- Carbohydrates- These include foods like whole grain cereals, wheat products, etc. having a good percentage of fiber, which is helpful in reducing the high cholesterol levels and effective to burn fat. Please find below some more information about these types of foods.
- Whole Grain Cereals- The foods like whole grain bread, grams, etc. are some of the foods that can help in reducing excess fat from the body. They have good digestive properties as well.
- Dairy Products- These include foods like protein shakes, butter milk, bananas, strawberries, etc. They are helpful in burning your extra fat from the body.