Read this article to know the best Home Remedies for Warts. First of all let me tell you what are Warts?
Warts are small, skin-colored, coarse lumps on the skin. Warts are caused by virus called human papilloma virus (HPV). Warts are generally harmless, but they can look nasty.
Warts are not painful, although verrucas can sometimes hurt. Warts normally take place on the hands or fingers or near the fingernails. Warts normally appear gradually and are generally painless.
Warts possibly are passed from person to person, sometimes not directly. Warts often vanish without treatment over a period of several months to years. Warts will treat on their own, given long sufficient, but this may take years. Warts are identified by their appearance during a physical examination. Warts are treated with ways that destroy the wart.
Here is a list of some best Home Remedies for Warts:
Home Remedies for Warts:
1) Fresh Aloe vera juice is applied straightly to dissolve warts and tone the skin.
2) The fresh plant, sap (figs) or concentrate (papain) can be applied; any of these can be taped to the skin for numerous hours. Apply the juice from fig stems and leaves to the warts as this acts as good Home Remedy for Warts.
3) Milkweed a weed that is found normally in North America; the fresh milky sap of the leaf or stem is applied straightly to warts once a day.
4) Onions are also useful in warts. They are irritating to the skin and rouse the circulation of the blood. Warts occasionally disappear when rubbed with cut onions.
5) The herb Indian squill is helpful in removing warts. A powder of the bulb of this herb should be applied locally over the affected area for superior results. This is one of the good Home Remedy for Warts.
6) The herb dandelion is valuable Home Remedy for Warts. The milk from the cut end of dandelion should be applied over the infected area two or three time's daily.
7) The oil removed from the shell of the cashew nut is also useful in warts as it is a powerful irritant to the skin. It should be applied outwardly over the affected area in treating this state.
8) Marigold is another herb found beneficial in the warts removal. The juice of the leaves of this plant can be applied over warts. The sap from the stem has also been found useful in the removal of warts. This is another effective Home Remedy for Warts.
9) Apply fresh cut pineapple to affected areas several times daily.
10) Raw potatoes are also helpful in the treatment of warts. A potato should be cut and massaged on the affected area several times daily. This should be repeated for at least two weeks for warts removal. This is also effective Home Remedy for Warts.
11) Rub crushed garlic on the wart 2-3 times daily until the wart fades away in 3-4 weeks. You can also crush a garlic clove so it is pulpy and moist. Cover the wart with this pulp. Leave it for overnight. Wart will begin disappearing from the first night.
The Author is an ayurvedic doctor having years of experience in the field of Ayurveda and Alternative medicine.
By Ashi Jas
By Ashi Jas